Note: This Blog Post was already posted earlier but then it disappeared. I don’t know how but it did. So, this is kind of like a ‘repost’ except somethings are different because I don’t remember exactly what I typed.
Hello, humans. So after I wrote my blog post, I decided to start reading blog posts to people who I’m subscribed to. Then, I found out that I was nominated as for The Mystery Blogger Award by Avishek Singh who the writer of an amazing blog called Stories For All (https://avisheksingh11.wordpress.com). He writes amazing stories that even makes me jealous sometimes so, I would highly recommend you to visit his blog and say hi to him for me. His most recent story is called, “My Journal” so check it out.
To be frank, I have no idea what this blog is about but I know that I need to do this post. So, here we go:
The ‘Mystery Blogger’ award was originally created by Okoto Enigma. It is named after the meaning of this award’s creator’s name. In her words, ‘there are so many blogs that are still a mystery to us; when we get to know them, it’s divine and we find friends where we least expect’
- Feature the award logo/image on your post
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Tell the readers 3 things about yourself
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Answer the questions provided
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers and notify them by commenting on their blog
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of my choice with one weird / funny question (specify)
- Share and link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Me:
- I’m claustrophobic. I don’t know how that fear developed but I guess who wouldn’t be afraid when they are locked up in a small room with no exit.
- I’m shy. Most of the time when people meet me for the first time, they would think that I’m arrogant or angry but I’m not. I’m just too nervous to start conversations
- Most of the time, I do give a damn about what you do as long as it doesn’t involve me.
Questions for Me:
- What is your dream?
I want to create to new country where I am president who listens to the demand of the public rather than a president that listens to the demand of a few people who are mainly owners of big corporations.
2. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
I don’t know if I had done anything that could be classified as being crazy. I think that the craziest thing that I had done is to write a short story for my English Final Test (in school). In the story, I wrote that how ‘I’ killed my principal during a school party at some random hotel. Let’s just say that my principal wasn’t too happy about it.
3. If given choice, what super power would you want and why?
I would like to have the ability to teleport to anywhere that I want. This would obviously help me save a lot of money, not to mention that I don’t have to go through all the trouble of security and immigration checkpoints at the airport. However, I guess I would soon get bored when I had visited every place on the earth.
4. How would you like to spend a day with your favorite fictional character?
My favourite fictional character is actually Harry Clifton who is the protagonist in the Clifton Chronicles Book Series written by Jeffrey Archer. Basically, I would like to spend the day, learning how to think like him because although others looked down upon him in the story, he managed to rise up and shock everyone with what he managed to achieved.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Absolutely 100%! I don’t care what some of you might say but I believe in ghosts and nothing can change my mind.
My nominees are;
- Fountain Pen Handwriting
- 1,000 Stories Behind The Eyes
- igrowhort – grow your gardening knowledge
- In Dianes Kitchen
- Sliver of Darkness
- The Pointless Blog
- O at the Edges
- Rhyme In Time
My questions for the nominees:
- If you have one wish, what would it be?
- If you have the chance to start a new country, what would you name it and why?
- Do you believe in aliens?
- Do you believe that money can buy everything even happiness?
- If you can visit another planet, would you?
My best blog post (according to me): A Depressing Story